About Cathleen's Best-Selling Book, Feng Shui that Makes Sense
The #1 Best-Selling Feng Shui Book in America!
At last, a feng shui book that replaces nonsense with common sense!
Most feng shui books repeat the same information over and over again while perpetuating many myths and misconceptions mistakenly associated with this beautiful system of environmental design. Written by a leading expert with over twenty years of experience, Feng Shui that Makes Sense separates fact from fiction, easily guiding you step-by-step through the process of using feng shui principles to create a home that will please your eye, relax your body, inspire your mind, and lift your spirit.
By reading this book you will be able to:
* Easily create a home of beauty and comfort
* Learn basic feng shui principles that work every time in every space
* Improve the look and feel of any room in your home
* Discover the origins of many popular feng shui myths and misunderstandings
* Enhance the areas of your home relating to Love, Money, Health, Family, and More
* Apply feng shui principles to your landscape and garden
* Integrate nature and natural materials into your living space
* Clear your home of unwanted energy
* Create a home that nurtures and inspires you physically, mentally, and spiritually
* Understand why and how your environment affects you
"Cathleen takes you to the true heart of feng shui by pushing aside superstition to present the deepest pearls of feng shui wisdom. Her remarkable insights will truly bring more harmony, vitality, and abundance into your life. Highly recommended!!"
-Denise Linn, best-selling author of Sacred Space and Feng Shui for the Soul
"A marvelous mix of modern science, interior design, and ancient teachings..."-Rod Pyle, Film & Television Director/Producer for the History Channel and author of "Destination Moon"
To purchase the book, please click here.